where is the adiabatic translation+rotation energy scan tool

Discuss methods to obtain meaningful observables from simulation trajectories. You can share scripts or just ideas and links to other communities are very welcome, too. For Hippo-specific analysis have a look at the Hippo -> Analysis forum.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
m.kalavera
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
where is the adiabatic translation+rotation energy scan tool

Post by m.kalavera » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 am

Hello everybody,
I recognized the possibility of an adiabatic translation+rotation energy scan in hippo. This feature is announced in the wiki-hippo, but I haven't found out if its already implemented or is it an external tool ?
In both cases I would like to know where this feature is available and how to use it.
Thx for your help,
your M.Kalavera

martin
Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: where is the adiabatic translation+rotation energy scan tool

Post by martin » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:31 am

Hi,

use mode: transrot scan
you can modify the number of points to scan with: dz, dtheta, dphi

Good luck,
Martin