Minimization: documentation and constrains ?

Discussions on how to set up simulations, typically starting from a pdb file.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
m.kalavera
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Minimization: documentation and constrains ?

Post by m.kalavera » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Currently I'm setting up a minimization with an 1 letter code sequence as input. At the moment the minimization works still fine with the example "hippo_input.txt" included in the hippo test job:minimize_cyclical_sequence. But there are still some entries that are not documented in the normal manual.pdf .
For my minimization, it would be great to fix/constrain the backbone atoms at first. So if there is the possibility for constrains or any kind of documentation about minimizing, just let me know.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable