cutoff

Discussions on how to set up simulations, typically starting from a pdb file.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sitiazma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cutoff

Post by sitiazma » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi

I want to study interaction between 2 helices. As an example, I want to put both helices of GpA with 10 A distance to each other. My objective here is to get the helices to come in contact. Do I need to edit any cutoff in the input file?

Thanks

martin
Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: cutoff

Post by martin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 pm

You can set the cutoff to infinity by setting use_cutoff to zero.
Hope this helps,
Best wishes,
Martin