Error message request

What would you like to see implemented in Hippo? Let the developers know. You can also use polls to have other users vote for your suggestions. Use one topic per request.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
denniej0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Error message request

Post by denniej0 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:47 pm

This program is super! There is only one small feature request that I think might benefit new users. If we could have an error message appear when the syntax isn't correct for the 'mode' command that would be great.

I was using the manual's syntax for:
'mode Transrot scan'
and couldn't figure out why I was not calculating the insertion of my peptide. It took me awhile to figure out that Hippo required a different syntax than the one in the manual (the correct syntax being 'mode transrot scan'....a little 't' instead of capital 'T').

If an error message could be implemented at the 'mode' command that'd be great because it was a little hard to know what I had been doing wrong. Other user errors are pretty easy to locate and fix without having a message present. It's just hard to locate errors that occur when using this first command.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable